~ Join us on a journey of passion and adventure ~

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Birthdays...

Yesterday I shared a birthday with my daughter. I can't believe she's now 17! (That makes me 37, as she keeps reminding me!) Apparently that makes me "okay for another three years" when of course I will hit the big 4-0. Then she tells me I'll be O-L-D. Ha! That's what she thinks. I can't wait to prove to her that life begins at 40! :-)

Because of said birthday, I have family visiting today, which means no writing. I don't feel too bad about that though, because I polished Chapter Two yesterday earlier than I'd scheduled. :-)

Here are some links to other blogs by aspiring writers that I love:

Magnolia

Jade

Sharon

I am in the process of doing lots of blog-jumping and finding many more interesting writers. I will post some other recommendations over the coming weeks...

8 comments:

Kate Hardy said...

Happy birthday for yesterday!

And 37 is NOT old. Having hit That Birthday earlier this year, I can definitely say that 40 is good. :o)

Stacy Dawn said...

Happy Belated Birthday!

So does that mean I'll be okay for another three years too? LOL

Margaret McDonagh said...

Happy Birthday!

You're a spring chicken! I'm way past 37. Anyway, age is but a number, it's how you feel that counts. Hence I'm about 193!!!

Best wishes,
Mags

Sharon J said...

Awwww! You've put me on your list. I'm all smiley now :)

Happy birthday. Tell you daughter that my 17 year old is perfectly happy with her mother being 45 and doesn't think I'm old at all (I just asked her to make sure - she knocked on to say goodnight). Of course, she could just be saying that because she intends to ask for money tomorrow, so to double check, being as my 20 year old is online, I asked her how she felt. She doesn't think I'm old, either. Or, as she said, everything's relative :)

Some days I feel real old. Today I feel young and in love :)

Glad to hear Chapter Two's done and dusted. I've started Chapter Nine but am polishing Chapter Eight. We have very similar ways of working, you know.

Jade said...

Hi Sue,

Thanks for mentioning me on your blog. I feel honored. SMILE.
I'd been meaning to check out your site for a while and I'm glad I finally did. I LOVE your blog site. Have a great day!

Jade

Sue aka MsCreativity said...

Thanks everyone for your birthday wishes, AND for the reassurances!
:-)

Kate Walker said...

Sorry to be late - but I hope you had a really happy birthday and that it marks the start of very special year for you

And I daren't say anything about age because I would have to admit to being ancient!

Kate

Sue aka MsCreativity said...

Thanks for your good wishes Kate :-)