~ Join us on a journey of passion and adventure ~

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Chapter One Revised and Edited :-)

Phew... Chapter One is finally revised and completed. At this moment I feel good. At this moment I know there is nothing else I can change. At this moment I am happy :-). Oh, how I wish moments like these could last.

Of course, it won't. Or rather it will last as long as I can stay away from it! I am going to try not to go back to it until I have written a few more chapters. This however, is easier said than done. When I get stuck with the plot I tend to go back and edit.

I'm okay at the moment because Chapter Two is flowing quite nicely. That's because I am using some of the material from my old chapter one. I actually managed to write over a 1,000 words yesterday. (You can't tell on the word-o-meter because I'd already written them before starting this blog).

The good news is that I am getting to know my characters at last. The bad news is that I am having trouble controlling them! They had been behaving so well. They were oozing with conflict. Half way through Chapter Two and they are ready to declare eternal love (groan).

Conflict, conflict, conflict. That is the most important ingredient, but can I keep it flowing? Can I heck! Oh well, it's another day tomorrow. I will sneak up on them and force them to go back to loathing each other...

1 comments:

Kate Walker said...

hHi MsCreativity

Thank you for entering the contest on my blog

As you chose Erica James as the winner of the RNA Romantic Novel of the Year Award, you win one of the prizes. I hope you're pleased.


So, now you can choose from one of these books and I'll sign it and send it off to you as soon as possible.

Okay, so you can choose from these titles:



HIS MIRACLE BABY

THE HOSTAGE BRIDE

THE SICILIAN'S WIFE

THE CHRISTMAS BABY'S GIFT

HERS FOR A NIGHT

DESERT AFFAIR

A SICILIAN HUSBAND

THEIR SECRET BABY

THE HIRED HUSBAND

THE TWELVE MONTH MISTRESS

THE SPANIARD'S INCONVENIENT WIFE

BOUND BY BLACKMAIL

THE MARRIED MISTRESS

THE ANTONAKOS MARRIAGE



Just let me know which one you'd like, email me your postal address, and I'll do the rest! Oh - it might be best to give me a first and second choice of title just in case I've run out of copies of your first choice

Hope this is good news for you. I look forward to hearing from you again to know which book you want

All very best wishes


Kate Walker

http://www.kate-walker.com
The Italian's Forced Bride - April 2006
At The Sheikh's Command October 2006
12 Point Guide To Writing Romance - Cata Romance Reviewers' Choice Best Book for Writers 2004