~ Join us on a journey of passion and adventure ~

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

I'm Back!

If I had the energy I would be feeling VERY excited right now. In my email inbox this morning there was a message titled: 'Creativity Coaching...' from the novelist, creative writing teacher and coach, Jacqui Lofthouse.

I am feeling very sluggish right now and I really need some motivation to get back into my writing. By chance, Jacqui is offering a FREE 30 day course via her blog with the inspiring promise: '30 Days to Conquer Your Self Doubt and Procrastination and Have 30,000 Words Under Your Belt'

This opportunity is far too good to keep to myself, and I'm hoping that you will come and join me as I give Jacqui's 30 day challenge a try. After all, what have we got to lose?

4 comments:

Stacy Dawn said...

So glad you are feeling better!

This sounds neat, I think I might have a try.

Karen Erickson said...

Hmmm, this sounds good. These kinds of things seem to work for me, so I hope it works for you!

I think I need to go check it out.

Hope you feel better. :)

Annie said...

Welcome back, MsCreativity. I've had a peek at the coaching thing - looks great. Might even try it myself, especially as I'm about to start a new book.

April said...

Happy to hear you're feeling better! And thanks for sharing the link. I'm heading over to take a look at it!