~ Join us on a journey of passion and adventure ~

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

WOOHOO!

Chapter Three is finally completed! Hubby has said he'll go through it with me this evening, yayyyyyy :-)!! (I'm probably celebrating too soon. I'll let you know the outcome...).

It's weird really. The medical drama was dealt with and had a wonderful result in the end. So why was it so darned difficult to write? I think it's because I didn't want people to not see it as the dire situation it could have turned out to be, while at the same time show them that it could also have a successful outcome.

Does that make sense? (For a writer, that's worded dreadfully, sorry)!

3 comments:

Stacy Dawn said...

Good for you...hey, go on, every chapter written is a Celebration!

Eva said...

Congratulations!

April said...

Congratulations on getting chapter 3 done! Woo Hoo!