~ Join us on a journey of passion and adventure ~

Friday, June 23, 2006

That Friday Feeling

After my tiring Thursday (and physically over doing things), today I have no option but to take things easy. At first I hoped this would mean catching up with some writing, but as I can barely sit on the chair (because of the pain), it doesn't look like that's going to happen for a while. Rather than stress about it (like I usually do), I'm going to revel in that Friday feeling...

Once I've posted this, I'm going back to bed and indulging myself with hours of reading... bliss.

Three guesses as to what I'll be doing for the rest of the weekend though...



Enjoy your Friday feeling, after all, it only comes round once a week.

3 comments:

Karen Erickson said...

Packing is never fun.

Have a nice, restful Friday! :)

Stacy Dawn said...

Sure hope you are feeling better soon!

Sharon J said...

Take it easy, Sue. Your stuff'll get to the new house one way or another and even a wrecked house can be lived in and will become home one day. What's imporatnt is that you're not overworked and depressed and ... well, you know I know how it is (not only health wise but I've also moved into some very strange properties) and YOU'RE far more important than stuff.