~ Join us on a journey of passion and adventure ~

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

We've Moved!

If you are reading this it means that we've not only moved but the computer's unpacked and Internet has resumed. Hallelujah!

There's still loads to be sorted out, and everything that could go wrong did go wrong, but hey, we've survived!

Health-wise I've been ordered to 'take things easy' for a couple of weeks. It's not worth risking a relapse, so I intend to do just that (in between odd bits of unpacking etc). Hopefully I'll be able to catch up with all your blogs soon.

It's been an emotional rollercoaster these past few weeks, but it would have been far worse without all of your support and encouragement.


THANK YOU!

10 comments:

April said...

Be sure to get plenty of rest... You deserve it. Moving is hell... Glad you're moved though :-)!

Stacy Dawn said...

I'm so happy you are all settled in. Now take the advice and get some rest...everything else can be done in its own time

Karen Erickson said...

I'm sure you're so GLAD it's OVER!! Relax and rest up. I'm sure you need it. Moving is sooo stressful.

Glad to have you back. :)

Sharon J said...

Lovely to have you back, Sue, and great to hear that you're finally in the new house. Of course everything's gone wrong - that's the law of moving!

But just get some rest now and forget those 101 things that need doing because none of them matter anywhere near as much as your health.

Jade said...

Moving is tough. Relax and take care of yourself over the next few days. :-)

your friend from cyberspace,

Jade

Eva said...

Congratulations! What a relief! Take it easy and enjoy.

Kate Hardy said...

Welcome back! Glad you're starting to get settled - and take note about resting properly. (Yeah, yeah, I know - rich, coming from me - but I meant it!)

Shelli Stevens said...

Congrats on a successful move. That's always hard. And welcome back to the internet!!

Tempest Knight said...

Oh I know what you went through. I've been in that process - for a year now. Yes, I've been moving to my new house, but it has remodeled so it has taken almost a year. Now I'm moving things into the new house slowly. Still things have gone bad, like finding the house flooded. So I send you lots of positive energy.

Magnolia said...

Hey! I got in! For some reason, blogspot won't always let me comment...hmmm...may have to let the teenage brain in the family check out the computer.

Glad you are all okay.

Big hug!
Sonya