~ Join us on a journey of passion and adventure ~

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Bye For Now

I'm not sure when I'll next be able to post. There are a few reasons:
1. Blogger has been playing me up (for a change!)
2. The cable connection to my laptop isn't working so when the battery runs out I won't be able to use it.
3. I'm also likely to be 'away with the fairies' aka taking a high, intensive dose of steroids over the next five days!


For DH's sanity as much as my own, I gave in today and went to the docs to try to speed up the recovery process of whatever it is that's happening MS-wise.

If anybody has any prayers and 'well' wishes going spare, I'd appreciate a few being sent my way, particularly as I've a hot date with Patrick Swayze next Wednesday.


I AM NOT GOING TO MISS IT! (Okay, so that may have also had something to do with my decision to give the steroids a try). Standing Bon Jovi up is one thing, but Patrick Swayze? No Way!

I hope you all have a good week, and I'll catch up with you soon.

7 comments:

Karen Erickson said...

Lots of good feelings and positive thoughts going your way! No way can you miss Patrick - you've wanted this soooo bad!

Take care of yourself. :)

India said...

Thinking of you, and hoping things start to improve.

Look forward to having you back soon!

Lynette said...

Sorry to hear things haven't been going so well for you, Sue. I hope you are able to build your strength up for your hot date with Mr. Swayze next week!

Thinking about you.

Hugs.

Lynette

Melissa Marsh said...

I'll say a prayer for you, Sue. Hope you get to feeling better very soon. You don't want to miss Patrick!!!

Kate Walker said...

Sending you tons of get well wishes, and some hugs as well, Sue. I hope the steroids work - they work for my cat but thats not quite the same thing!:-)

And after your Bon Jovi disappointment I really hope that you get your special time with Patrick - I shall be thinking of you in Wednesday

Kate

April said...

Sending you loads of get well prayers and wishes!!

Sue aka MsCreativity said...

Thanks for all your prayers, well wishes, and hugs. I'm not completely over this relapse yet, but I'm not as bad I was. :-)
My laptop packed up on me a week ago, so I'm really missing everyone's blogs - I'll catch up as soon as I can.