~ Join us on a journey of passion and adventure ~

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

It's my turn...

... to be tagged. Thanks Jade!

If you could write a novel about any subject, what would it be?

That's a difficult question because there's loads of subjects I'd love to write about. But, since I can only choose one, I'm going to remain true to what I'm writing about now:

A gorgeous doctor who is not only sensitive to the needs of his patients, but who genuinely cares about their lives and doesn't treat them like a 'text-book' case. Professionally he is as near perfect as a doctor can be (well, this is fiction!). However, in his personal life it's a different story - he's the one needing TLC and healing...

One thing I want all my novels to have is happy endings to real-life/tragic situations. I want to give people hope, no matter what circumstances they find themselves in. And show them it doesn't all have to be bad.

Now it's time for the best bit (for me anyway) - I'm tagging Annie, Eva, Imogen and Jacqui :-D

5 comments:

Jacqui D. said...

Cool! Thanks Sue - I'll have to think on this (not really! LOL)

April said...

You should write it!!

Eva said...

Go for it, Sue!

Melissa Marsh said...

That is quite the question! But I like your answer. ;-)

Stacy Dawn said...

Write that!