~ Join us on a journey of passion and adventure ~

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Patrick Swayze

For the record I wanted to let you all know that I've forgiven Patrick Swayze for his 'indisposition'.

I saw a live interview with him yesterday and he is a genuinely gorgeous and kind guy. And he's been married to his wife Lisa for over 30 years! They were childhood sweethearts and listening to Patrick speaking about his marriage I could only think one thing: My hero!
Patrick & Lisa


Seriously. Patrick is true HMB hero material. I definitely have a book or two in the pipeline for him. He is the epitome of everything any heroine of mine could dream of - high morals, genuinely caring, faithful, and sexy to boot!

I wish I'd seen that interview before I posted the letter I wrote to him. Yep, you heard right. I wrote him a letter (at the suggestion of a friend), on the off-chance that he might send me a signed photo as compensation... Seriously, it was a nice letter, really it was. Okay he may have got a sense of my disappointment, but I was polite and wished him well for the rest of his stay in Guys and Dolls.

Just one problem. Since that interview I've become desperate to go and see him in Guys and Dolls. I'm now sending lots of vibes in the direction of my hubby...

I'll keep you posted as to whether I get a personal reply from Patrick.

6 comments:

Jacqui D. said...

he should do more than an autographed photo! He should darn well visit you in person and tell you how sorry he was for standing you up....

um...did you find out why he wasn't there or did I miss that?

I say - You go girl! You should let him know you were disappointed. Maybe you'll get free tickets to a show with him in it! :D I can only send you the best vibes that all good things will come to those who wait.
Cheers!!!

Karen Erickson said...

I hope you hear from Patrick soon - the least he could do is send you a pic!!! :)

April said...

Hope you get a reply and a great pic too.

He's definately a dreamy guy. :-)

Melissa Marsh said...

Did you ever see him in the miniseries "North and South" about the American Civil War? LOVED him in that.

A personal autographed photo of him would be wonderful!

Jade said...

WOW! I didn't know he'd been married for that loooong! WOW! That's sooooo hot! I saw him in some movie just the other day! He looked so good...

Cyber Hugs,

Jade

Jade said...

I tagged you again! :-)