~ Join us on a journey of passion and adventure ~

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Write a Book Workshop with Harlequin Author

Here's an opportunity that doesn't come along very often.

Trish Wylie is inviting us to write alongside her as she begins her next Harlequin book. Visit her blog and sign up for the journey - the more of us there are the merrier our travels will be.

The workshop begins tomorrow and will involve talking about characters, names, and making up character sheets as we build our synopses.

I can't wait for the motivation that I know it'll bring me, and I have high hopes for my word counter - p'raps I stand a chance of getting this book finished after all!

So, what do you say, are you up for the challenge?

2 comments:

Sharon J said...

Sounds like a good idea to me, although being as I've jumped the HMB ship for the time being, I shan't be joining. One thing I've noticed, though, is that a lot of successful HMB authors are very supportive of newcomers. I know Penny (Jordan) has given me huge amounts of inspiration and Kate Walker is an absolute star.

Good luck with the workshop, Sue. I shall be watching your word counter with baited breath.

Melissa Marsh said...

Hope you get a TON of writing done for this, Sue!