~ Join us on a journey of passion and adventure ~

Friday, October 20, 2006

Found: His Family



This is the second book I've read this year by Nicola Marsh, and as I previously discovered with Wife and Mother Wanted it was unputdownable!!

Nicola tells a heartwrenching story about single mum Aimee's struggles to cope with her little boy, Toby's, devastating illness. In desperation Aimee has to find Toby's absent father, Jed, for a chance to save their son's life.

To say this book holds a myriad of emotions and is a rollercoaster ride would be an understatement. If you love to read about heartfelt, true-life situations then you will LOVE this book. Be warned, tissues are a definite necessity!

5/5

A little behind with my reading, this was an August 2006 release from the UK Harlequin Tender line. However, Found: His Family is currently released in the US as an October Silhouette Romance. UK Readers should be able to track down a copy via Amazon.co.uk.

3 comments:

Caroline said...

Thanks for this.
I love to have books recommended!

Cx

Sharon J said...

You're behind with your reading? I'm reading "Her Unexpected Baby" by Trish Wylie, released in February 05! Still, better late than never, eh?

I've yet to read anything by Nicola. Must remedy that soon.

Nicola Marsh said...

I'm so glad you enjoyed this book!
It was my hardest to write by far, trying to get the balance right between emotion and romance, so it's lovely to hear such positive feedback.
Wonderful :)