~ Join us on a journey of passion and adventure ~

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Christmas is coming!

Tomorrow and the coming weekend I'll be getting the decorations and the tree up. Christmas officially begins in our house once the tree's up, and officially ends on New Year's day when all the decorations come down.

It's not just the tree that'll mark Christmas. At the weekend, I'll be getting out the Christmas CDs. The kids will groan but they won't mind too much because there'll also be dishes around the house filled with chocolate and other naughties.

Hmm... just as well I'm planning to become more active. Perhaps I should start with the exercise bike...

MERRY CHRISTMAS to those who celebrate it.

6 comments:

Sharon J said...

And a very merry Christmas to you too :-)

Your Christmas sounds very much like ours, except that we open our presents in the evening rather than the morning. It's a Norwegian tradition, but funnily enough also something my family have always done.

Baby Tom will be here this year and Lise's coming over. Whoohoo! I'm sooooo looking forward to it.

S William said...

My wife made me put up the tree in early November. I don't mind, now I can be lazy. Merry Christmas.

Melissa Marsh said...

Merry Christmsa to you, too!

We haven't put up the tree yet - maybe this weekend. I haven't been quite ready to decorate yet.

Karen Erickson said...

I love Christmas. I hope you and yours have a fabulous holiday.

And oops - you got spammed...

Sue aka MsCreativity said...

thx Karen, sorted! :-)

Caroline said...

Merry merry christmas to you and to your family from everyone at the lighthouse. Enjoy the chocs - save one for me.
Cx