~ Join us on a journey of passion and adventure ~

Friday, November 03, 2006

Who's Pinched Our Word Counters???

At first I thought the theft was personal. When I tried updating my wordcounter this morning I was told:
"This Account Has Been Suspended
Please contact the billing/support department as soon as possible."

What have I done? I thought. Maybe this wordcounter isn't free after all? Maybe I owe some money? Maybe I've taken advantage and used too many...?

Then, I checked other blogs and discovered that everybody appears to be suffering from the same theft.

While relieved it's nothing personal, I'm not happy. Where on earth are we supposed to get another word counter from? I NEED to see that wormy thing growing. It makes the pain of adding to it worthwhile.

Hopefully it's a temporary blip, and not as Gray says, the website going bust.

Please let me know if you find an alternative.

2 comments:

Karen Erickson said...

I noticed they all looked wonky. I wonder what's going on?

My Nano word counter updates ALL BY ITSELF. I think it's possessed by the devil. Funny thing is, it's only 25 words off from my actual count. Weird...

Melissa Marsh said...

Weird. Maybe it's some sort of conspiracy... LOL