~ Join us on a journey of passion and adventure ~

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Merry Christmas!


Santa came a little early to our house. Our family's main present to each other is this monster of a television you can see here. It's the result of all the hard work everybody did to ensure we got our rental deposit back from our old home when we moved.

Believe me, the prospect of this television worked as a brilliant carrot, and ensured everybody did their bit. We saved £££s not having to spend money on professional cleaners/gardeners etc.

We all love watching movies, so we thought we'd arrange for Santa to bring something we could all enjoy together - Friday Night Movies have never been the same since.

However you spend this Holiday Season


May Santa bring you everything you've ever dreamed of.


Wishing EVERYONE
a truly MAGICAL
Christmas!

With lots of love,
Sue, Gray
&
family
X

10 comments:

Sharon J said...

That's one heck of a telly you've got there, Sue! Congrats on using it as a carrot.

You've reminded me that my daughter wants me to record something for her on 2nd January (she's in the audience of the Jeremy Kyle show) so I'd better learn how to use the DVD recorder. We've only had it year so I really can't be expected to understand what the buttons do, can I?

Jessica Raymond said...

Wow, that's a monster! My Bloke would be truly jealous ;)

Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas too *HUGS*

Jess x

S William said...

Merry Christmas :)

Gary said...

I could do with you to decorate my tree.

Merry Christmas.

Caroline said...

I hope that all of your Christmas wishes come true.
Take care and have fun,
Cx

Bailey Stewart said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family.

I'm jealous - I'd love that TV.

Melissa Marsh said...

Wow! What an awesome family gift! I'm sure that will bring you much joy in the coming years. :-)

Hope you had a very Merry Christmas!

beanpole said...

I'm jealous! I want a TV like that!

Karen Erickson said...

Now my hubby would've been thrilled to find that under the tree. :)

Hope you and yours had a fabulous holiday Sue!

Ces said...

That is a very nice flat screen tv!It's great. Exactly what you said, an activity to share with the family. I always love group presents! Have a happy holiday Sue!