~ Join us on a journey of passion and adventure ~

Sunday, December 17, 2006

Tagged (again!)

Tagged over on Jessica's blog (did I mention again? ;-)). I nearly gave up on posting it because Blogger seems to have lost the draft I did (or I forgot to save the draft), either could be possible!

So, four things:

Four jobs I've had: (Oh my... where do I start?!)
1. Secretary (far too many to list)
2. Civil Service (Unified Grade in Prison Service and London Borough Housing Advisory Assistant)
3. Franchisee in Legal/Professional Services
4. Retail including owner/manager of Newsagent (yayy on the magazines/sweeties...)

Four places I've lived: (Only 4?)
1. Kent
2. Essex
3. Rutland
4. Lincolnshire

Four favourite foods:
1. Roast dinners with Yorkshire pudding and lashings of mint sauce.
2. Chips (the naughty ones)
3. Strawberries
4. Baked Beans

Four movies I could watch over and over:
1. All Julia Robert's (especially Pretty Woman and Notting Hill)
2. Pride & Prejudice (both versions)
3. Amelie
4. Chocolat

Four TV shows I enjoy:
1. Our New Life in Everwood
2. Neighbours (sshh... old habits die hard, blame Jason & Kylie)
3. ER (& UK medical soaps including *cough* Doctors *cough*
4. Friends

Four places I've travelled:
1. St. Tropez (south of France)
2. Malaga (southern Spain)
3. Paphos (Greek side of Cyprus)
4. Scotland

Four places I'd like to visit:
1. Australia
2. Venice
3. Tuscany
4. U.S.

Four websites I go to daily: (or as often as I can)
1. Google Personalised Homepage
2. eHarleqin
3. Blogs
4. OU Conferences

Four people I tag to do this list:
1. Gray
2. Caroline (because I've never tagged her before)
3. Trish (now she's out of her cave and if she hasn't been tagged already)
4. Everybody else who'd like to join in - go on, you know you want too. ;-)

5 comments:

Ces said...

I also like to visit the first three places you mentioned. I have never seen an episode of Friends. Very interesting. These lists are fun, they give a personal glimpse of you.

Caroline said...

I'm going to do this tag now - and then I'll tag Ces and she can do it ;-0

Cx

Ces said...

Oh so this where Caroline got the idea of tagging me!

Marie said...

Great list. I think I'll have a go at doing this later.

Sharon J said...

Isn't it strange how people react so differently to things. You love medical romances and watching medical dramas on TV and I'm the opposite. I can't stand watching Casualty, Holby City and the rest of them because I feel I've had more than enough of hospitals in my life as it is. My son's like you. He's spent an awful lot of time in hospital and yet he won't miss an episode of Casualty!