~ Join us on a journey of passion and adventure ~

Sunday, January 14, 2007

MIA - but on my way back!

Thanks to everyone who's left a comment and/or emailed me this past week. If I haven't replied yet, please bear with me, I'm working on it.

In theory I'm back, but in practise I'm not 'back, back'. I'm not going to blog about the whys and wherefores of why I've been MIA, just suffice to say that I'm now paying a price for all the stress with my health right now.

It'll take a while for me to be 'visible' on other blogs, because I am so behind with everything. Whose idea was it for me to resume my Level 3 studies with the OU (Oh yeah, it was mine, d'oh!)?! I'm hoping to begin my first TMA (tutor marked assignment) this week, even though the course doesn't officially begin for another two weeks.

I also need to continue drafting/researching my ideas for my new wip. I can't tell you how desperate I am to write 'Chapter One' but I'm not going to. I'm determined to learn from my past experiences, and, for me, I need some form of outline. Yes, I could begin Chapter One, but I know by Chapter Three I'll be stuck. So, I'm currently playing at being MsPatient... (and let me tell you that's just not me!).

The past few days have also brought me a lot of good things to look forward to in the coming months, and I'm hoping to blog about some of these soon :-).

Oh, one other thing I want to mention before I disappear again - I'm hoping to keep this blog more writing-related from now on. Yes, I'll still mention other bits and pieces about what (if anything) is happening in life, BUT, I'm reviving my first ever original blog, to talk about the more personal stuff. That blog will include talking about my faith and spiritual beliefs, and how it always gets me through tricky moments.

Looking forward to catching up with everybody again soon.

Sue :-)

8 comments:

Annie said...

So glad to see your back (see, everyone, how important those little black marks in the sky are? - yes, I have read Eats, Leaves and Shoots).

Anyway, as I was saying, good to have you back, Sue and hope the health stabilises. Good luck too with the OU course and also chapter 1 - and the outline. Personally, I couldn't wait. I'd have to write chapter 1 and then worry about the outline later. But take no notice of me - I always get stuck too!

Jessica Raymond said...

Good to see you back, Sue -- take things at your own pace! :)

Jess x

Sharon J said...

Health first, blogging later. Good luck with everything, Sue :-)

Melissa Marsh said...

Take care of yourself, Sue. I'm looking forward to your new blog content!

Caroline said...

Glad to see you back.
Cx

Bailey Stewart said...

They're right - health first. We'll be here. Good luck with the research. And school.

Ces said...

Good luck Sue. The blogs will always be here. Take good care of yourself.

Stacy Dawn said...

Glad to see you back. Take care of yourself first...then visit when you can