~ Join us on a journey of passion and adventure ~

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Mentally Preparing...

... to resume my wip.

Whenever I go longer than a few days without being able to write I get scared, very scared. This time my inactivity has lasted weeks. So, you can imagine how relieved I feel now that my characters are starting to talk to me again.

I'm not going to jump straight in but I feel confident that in a couple of week's time I'll be able to get back in to a daily routine.

Over on the PHS blog today Nicola Marsh has written a wonderful inspiring and motivating post about W.T.O (writing time only). Check it out here.

4 comments:

Melissa Marsh said...

I'm so glad you're going to get back into your writing, Sue. I really admire you. You have such a positive, upbeat attitude. :-)

Jessica Raymond said...

*cheerleader-style*

Go, Sue! Go, Sue!

;)

Jess x

Jacqui D. said...

Sue, my friend - I miss you - Looks like you are doing great - I wanted to touch base with you and talk to you about 'stuff' but I just haven't had time... can you email me? sttc50 at hotmail dot com????

Sue aka MsCreativity :-) said...

Many thanks Melissa and Jess for your wonderful support.

Jacqui, I've missed (and been concerned about) you too. An email should have winged its way across last night (check your spam folder if you haven't received it).

Love,
Sue :-)