~ Join us on a journey of passion and adventure ~

Sunday, February 11, 2007

To HELL and Back...

... and I'm not exaggerating.

I still feel in shock - in fact I'm reeling. I feel like I'm stumbling around blindfolded, except I don't need a blindfold to stop my vision.

But, you know what? I'm almost through it and I've survived. Life will go on. In fact, in many ways life will be better.

I've reached a new deeper dimension with my life. I've painfully moved to another level. Acceptance is hard to come by but I'm getting there.

My life is changing. My whole 37 years has always been about adapting to change, and I've always risen to the challenges to the very best I can. And, I will do the same again.

Apologies if I'm sounding mysterious. I don't mean to be. Stuff I've been through so far in 2007 is far too heavy to share on this blog. Trust me, I've been to hell. But, I'm back - almost.

My 'good' windows of health aren't lasting very long yet, so I won't be 'visible' for a little while longer.

I've missed you all, and I can't wait to get back.

Sue :-)

3 comments:

Jessica Raymond said...

*HUG*

Missed you too, Sue. Take all the time you need: you don't owe anything to your blog.

Lots of love,

Jess x

Melissa Marsh said...

Take care of you, Sue. Hugs!

Caroline said...

just catching up!
Hope you're ok.
xxxx