~ Join us on a journey of passion and adventure ~

Saturday, March 31, 2007

...and the walls come tumbling down!

Once again I haven't been visible very much over the past couple of weeks - and this has been for a few reasons - the most excruciating of which has been back pain.

Well, I'm pleased to say, thanks to the physiotherapy that I now have access to, the pain is finally subsiding.

A couple of other things have also been causing me pain - albeit emotional. I'm not going to Blog specifically about them, except to say that the fog is lifting and sunshine is peeking through.Time truly IS a great healer, and the brick wall I've spent years banging my head against is tumbling down, taking with it its fruitless pain.

We can never change our past but we CAN change our future.
There are always choices.
I CHOOSE not to be hurt any more.

2 comments:

Jessica Raymond said...

*HUGS* for you, Sue :)

Jess x

Melissa Marsh said...

Oh Sue, take care! I'm sorry to hear of your pain - both emotionally and physically - but it sounds like you're making progress. :-)