~ Join us on a journey of passion and adventure ~

Monday, March 05, 2007

Busy, busy, busy...

...and it feels so good!

Firstly, I'd like to thank everybody for taking the time to leave me advice on my previous post - I can't begin to tell you much you've all helped me, THANK YOU!! :-D

Today is the very best Monday I've woken up to this year! The sky is bright (the sun's even shining - I can smell spring in the air), the birds are chirping, and I'm feeling energised.

My manuscript 'Lessons in Love' really has become a Work-in-Progress. I have a few key appointments this week that will have a positive affect on my health. I also have a family member planning on coming to stay for a few days next week... so I'm going to be busy, busy, busy!

For all these reasons I may not be around the Blog-o-sphere very much over the next 10 days, but unlike other times it won't be because I'm unwell, but because I'm busy, busy, busy!

Keep an eye on my word counter - with the help of my new software, my progress may continue to creep up slowly.

Wishing you all a wonderful and productive week.

Sue :-)


P.S. Did I mention that I'm going to be BUSY?!

5 comments:

Melissa Marsh said...

I can just feel your exuberance in your post, Sue. I'm so glad for you!!! Have a great week!

Ces said...

Great job! Big task (starting) DONE!!! I hope you have fun writing the rest of the novel.

Annie said...

Happy busyness, Sue!

Stacy Dawn said...

I hope you have a great time being wonderfully busy in the sunshine with family!

Caroline said...

You're a busy busy bee.
Take care.
x