~ Join us on a journey of passion and adventure ~

Friday, April 27, 2007

A Fantastic Day!

Yesterday was one of those days that I'll never forget - not only was I a year older but I also became the very proud mother of an 18 year old daughter!!!
How did that happen?!!!


DD spent her day partying at college, while Gray and my F-I-L ensured I was thoroughly spoilt!!
DD is away for the weekend, together with my DS, visiting their Dad and celebrating some more with their grandparents.

I'm not exaggerating when I say that this has been my best birthday yet - and not just because I now have the luxury of Enrique whispering in my ear, courtesy of my gorgeous shocking pink iPod!!!

It's days like yesterday that remind me how blessed I am, not only because I have a wonderful hubby and children, but because of the special friends I have in my life.
I truly couldn't wish for more.

So, I'd like to thank everyone for bringing such a lot of happiness into my life, not just yesterday but throughout the last difficult months.
I love you guys.

I've been neglecting this Blog of late, but I'll be posting writerly posts again soon. Keep a watch out for an interview I'm in the process of arranging...

Talk to you again soon.
Love,
Sue :-)


7 comments:

Melissa Marsh said...

I'm so glad you had a wonderful birthday, Sue. You deserve it!

Happy birthday to your daughter!

Annie said...

Happy birthday for yesterday to both you and your daughter, Sue!

Lynette said...

Happy belated birthday to you and your daughter, Sue. I love the pic!

Lynette

India said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

So glad you and your daughter had a lovely day-- and thrilled (and a teeensy weeeensy bit envious) that you have a PINK ipod!

April said...

Happy late birthday! So glad to hera it went well and you're doing well! Been missing you!

Ces said...

Belated happy birthday Sue and to your lovely daughter too.

Sue aka MsCreativity :-) said...

Thanks so much for all your birthday wishes, and Charlotte's asked me to pass on her thanks too.

Sue :-)
who's wondering how long it'll take to get used to having an ADULT daughter... ;-)