~ Join us on a journey of passion and adventure ~

Saturday, May 12, 2007

Eight things you really don't need to know about me!

I've been tagged by Jess to reveal eight random facts/habits about me. This is a tag that comes with rules:
1. Each player starts with eight random facts or habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things with a copy of these rules.
3. At the end of your blog you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don't forget to leave them a note saying they've been tagged.


*Deep breath* Okay, here goes:

  1. I hate breaking rules... but I realise *some rules are made to be broken starting with rules 2-4 above! (hehehe!)

  2. I'm more of a starter than a finisher as my many unfinished works-in-progress, embroidery cross-stitch kits, unopened water colour palette, knitting patterns, unused baking ingredients, half-a-diploma (need I go on..?) will testify!!
  3. I always have to be doing something creative... I can even be seen to make an art out of doing absolutely nothing (and this has taken me years of practice to make it believable!).
  4. I fall in love easily (especially with my latest hero/favourite song/book/chocolate...) .
  5. Once I've fallen in love I am the most loyal person ever... until I'm hurt...
  6. See 5 above and believe me, you do NOT want to see me when I'm angry! ;-)
  7. Since I've habitated a 'virtual' world I've also been known as NeverGiveUp and Spanishdreams
  8. Listening to or watching Joseph (the original soundtrack with Jason Donovan or the Donny Osmond musical), makes me cry every time! (Btw, I will NOT continue watching BBC's Any Dream Will Do if they eliminate Lee (who is fast becoming another of my prospective heroes for future works-in-progress).
*I will not be held responsible for encouraging anyone else to break rules in whatever shape or form!!!! DS and DD, yes, this means YOU!

1 comments:

Melissa Marsh said...

I've never watched the Joseph musical, although I have heard awesome things about it.