1. Each player starts with eight random facts or habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things with a copy of these rules.
3. At the end of your blog you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don't forget to leave them a note saying they've been tagged.
*Deep breath* Okay, here goes:
- I hate breaking rules... but I realise *some rules are made to be broken starting with rules 2-4 above! (hehehe!)
- I'm more of a starter than a finisher as my many unfinished works-in-progress, embroidery cross-stitch kits, unopened water colour palette, knitting patterns, unused baking ingredients, half-a-diploma (need I go on..?) will testify!!
- I always have to be doing something creative... I can even be seen to make an art out of doing absolutely nothing (and this has taken me years of practice to make it believable!).
- I fall in love easily (especially with my latest hero/favourite song/book/chocolate...) .
- Once I've fallen in love I am the most loyal person ever... until I'm hurt...
- See 5 above and believe me, you do NOT want to see me when I'm angry! ;-)
- Since I've habitated a 'virtual' world I've also been known as NeverGiveUp and Spanishdreams
- Listening to or watching Joseph (the original soundtrack with Jason Donovan or the Donny Osmond musical), makes me cry every time! (Btw, I will NOT continue watching BBC's Any Dream Will Do if they eliminate Lee (who is fast becoming another of my prospective heroes for future works-in-progress).