~ Join us on a journey of passion and adventure ~

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

ANOTHER Temporary Hiatus...

...BUT I WILL be back.

I'm trying to be kind to myself. This has been a tough couple of years where the multiple sclerosis is concerned and while I'm NOT giving up I AM giving in - for a little while anyway.

I used to think it was the steroids that made me feel so ill, but no, it's the ms and part of the relapse. I'm not allowed to have any more steroids, and to be honest, as this is my THIRD relapse THIS year they don't do an awful lot of good!

So, instead of fighting this damn disease I'm giving IN (not up) and letting it take its course with as much grace as I can muster.

All prayers and good thoughts welcome.

5 comments:

Lynette said...

Hi Sue,

So sorry to hear you've had a tough time of it health wise lately. You are a very spirited woman and I think you'll keep marching on, both with your health and your writing. :)

You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Take care,

Lynette

Jessica Raymond said...

((Sue))

I'll email you soon, I promise.

Jess xx

India said...

Thinking of you, Sue. As always, your emotional strength shines through-- here's hoping that given a little time and rest you'll soon be feeling physically stronger too.

Take care.

xxx

Antoinette said...

It's no shame giving in, it's wise! Take as much rest as you need - sending positive vibes your way

x Antoinette

Sharon J said...

I know how you feel, Sue. There are times when I just have to relax and let things take their course because fighting them just makes it all so much worse. But you're right, "giving in" isn't the same as "giving up"... where some people stop writing because they've given in to their hunger pangs and need to break for lunch, sometimes we need to break for a little while longer. Same thing, though.

I'm off to church tomorrow night so will put your name in the healing book xx