~ Join us on a journey of passion and adventure ~

Saturday, July 07, 2007

A not so temporary hiatus...

... Hm. Where to start?

I've been doing lots of thinking (for a change). And also lots of not thinking, i.e. relaxing, and enjoying it. I've come to a conclusion (one of many) - I need to go into lurkdom in my virtual world. This means stopping my visible presence.

I've been on one heck of a journey since 2006 especially where my health's concerned, and it's a journey that isn't going to get easier any time soon. I'm learning heaps along the way - not only about myself but about other people too.

I am blessed with so much. I have so much to be thankful for. I have met some wonderful people in Blogworld and made some wonderful friendships with people I've genuinely grown to care about. This place has changed my life - in a good way.

I'm not stopping the blog and, indeed, MsCreativity may well crop up from time to time. Even if she can't be seen, be assured that she'll still be here - lurking - somewhere.

I'm also not stopping the writing - as if I could even if I wanted to! Wordcounters will still move from time to time. And, you never know, books may even get written!

I will no doubt see you every now and again on the various writers' groups/forums and for those in the RNA community I may even get to meet you in real life too.

In the meantime, thank you ALL for your wonderful support and encouragement, and I pray that you stay safe and happy. May all your writing dreams come true.

Lots of love,
Sue :-)

6 comments:

Melissa Marsh said...

Take care of yourself, Sue. :-)

Jessica Raymond said...

((Sue)) A brave and understandable decision, and one I know you won't have come to lightly. Enjoy having more time for you, your family, and your writing :)

Jess x

Saoirse Redgrave said...

Take care, Sue. Much luck and love!

~Saoirse

Sharon J said...

May your dreams come true too, Sue. Especially health wise.

S William said...

Best of luck with your writing :)

Sue aka MsCreativity :-) said...

Thank you all so much for your kind thoughts and wishes, they mean such a lot to me.

Already I'm discovering that my absence from Blogworld won't be forever - I miss you all too much.

I will be back but not until I've finished and submitted my current wip to the RNA's NWS - the deadline's the end of August.

Love,
Sue
xx