~ Join us on a journey of passion and adventure ~

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

IT'S ALL GOOD!

I've had such a brilliant day!


  • Gray posted my NWS submission - EEEK!

  • My grown-up daughter returned home safely from EGYPT!

  • I received an email notifying me that I'd won Philippa Ashley's new Little Black Dress release Wish You Were Here!

and, as if that's not enough,


after spending ALL DAY yesterday (from 9am) cleaning and organising our office, today I worked in there - ALL DAY!


Note to self:



  • I'm going to try and work in there for at least a part of every day (apart from when a relapse forces me into bed).

  • I'm going to ensure that I take proper breaks to stop my muscles from ceasing up (more than usual!).

  • I'm going to WRITE every day (even if it's just a Blog post or an email).

Did I mention yet that it's all good? :-D



5 comments:

Jessica Raymond said...

Sue, your energy amazes me :) Can I have some??

;)

Jess x

Melissa Marsh said...

All right, Sue! So glad you had such a great day!

Kate Walker said...

Glad to hear you had such a great day, Sue - good luck with the NWS submission

Kate

Penny Robins said...

Sue,

Have just stumbled across your web page! Loads of luck with your NWS submission - am hoping to submit mine next year! Am keeping my fingers crossed for you

Penny x

Sue aka MsCreativity said...

Jess, did you say energy? I guess I do have plenty of mental energy from time to time, if only my physical energy would match it!

Thanks Melissa! :-)

Kate, thanks for your good wishes. It's thanks to you and Julie that both Gray and I are feeling so motivated - THANK YOU!

Penny, thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment. Good luck with your manuscript too - feel free to email me anytime.

Love,
Sue
xx