~ Join us on a journey of passion and adventure ~

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Synopsis

Oh.My.Goodness...

...I think I've completed my first EVER synopsis!!!!!

I can hardly believe it. It was a necessary evil that I had to do for the RNA's NWS. I was dreading it, not least because I haven't even finished the book!

Not only do I now have a real synopsis, but it's filled me with confidence for finishing my manuscript - I now have a real template to work from!

*Happy Sigh*

Now all I need to do is find the courage to press PRINT for the 139 pages I have written of my book.

HELP!!!

4 comments:

Phillipa said...

Congrats on the synopsis, Sue. they are horrid arem't they? But I've done one for my third wip and have found it a massive help, even if I haven't totally stuck to it.

Melissa Marsh said...

Way to go, Sue! A synopsis is one of those necessary evils, but I think they might get easier the more books you write. I hope so, anyway!

Jessica Raymond said...

Go Sue! Go Sue! (American cheerleader style.)

:)

Jess x

Sue aka MsCreativity said...

Thanks, Philippa, Melissa & Jess! :-)