~ Join us on a journey of passion and adventure ~

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Where has the time gone?

Has it really been two weeks since my last post? Amazing! We've been really busy and if I'm being truthful I need to slow things down a little - chronic fatigue is setting in.

Loads of exciting things have been happening - a couple of which I'm not going to mention for fear of jinxing them.

I've had my critique back from the NWS and, while I cringe at a couple of silly mistakes I hadn't spotted, overall it was positive. It's given me a lot of food for thought and all being well I'll revise my plot and the hero's character arc before Christmas. But first, Gray and I need to finish our Medical (we're hoping to complete it before the end of November).

On the health front I have an MRI scan coming up (on Sunday - 08.30am!). I haven't had an MRI since 2001, so while I'm a little nervous about what the results will be, I'm feeling positive that it will at least show what's been going on, particularly with my eyes, this past year.

I'll leave you with a few of our short-term goals:

November - complete Medical.
December - Brainstorm new plot/character arc for my Romance.
Gray to work on his Historical.
January - Both Gray and I to apply for RNA's NWS
February - Gray to submit his Historical to NWS
Submit Medical to NWS
March - Submit my new/improved Romance to M&B (EEK!)

So, as things stand right now, it's all good.

How are things going for
you?


2 comments:

Melissa Marsh said...

Great goals, Sue! And hugs on the upcoming MRI - here's hoping that it brings good news.

As for me, I'm working, trying to get my plot nailed down for my next book, and desperately needing to win the lottery!

Antoinette said...

An MRI on Sunday?? Wow, they must have a busy schedule! Hope it turns out well - sending positive vibes your way.