~ Join us on a journey of passion and adventure ~

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Dreams CAN come true!

Okay, it's my turn... JOSEPH really was wonderful! You know when you look forward to something SO much that there's always a risk that it'll fail to live up to your expections? Well, the musical and LEE MEAD were truly FANTASTIC!

I admit that I've been in the Joseph and Lee zone for a good part of this year but despite this I attended the musical with an OPEN mind. Joseph was the first West End musical I experienced back in 1991 with Jason Donovan, and I have VERY fond memories. Joseph was also the musical that first inspired and motivated me to try for my dreams - writing for Mills & Boon.

Oops, I digress, back to the 2007 production: From the moment the Narrator, played by FIONA REYES, entered the stage I knew we were in for a SPECTACULAR show. She had a LOT to live up to for me because in the 1991 production the Narrator, Linzi Hateley, was fabulous (better than Jason). FIONA REYES was AMAZING and a great match for Lee's strong voice.

Now, on to Lee... *deep breath* we-ell, the only thing I can say is that if I wasn't happily married... As a Romance Writer, and from a research perspective only, ;-) Lee is PERFECT hero material - he has charisma, a 100 watt smile to die for, a toned physique and a genuine warmth and sincerity for the heroine to fall in love with.

And I'm afraid that's all I'm going to say on the subject. A good writer doesn't reveal all her sources. ;-) BUT, because I love you so much I'll share something very special:

Here's a picture of the BACK OF MY HEAD...

(Photograph © Gray 2007)


and here's another one...

(Photograph © Gray 2007)


... but I'm invisible because I'm too busy remembering to breath (j/k).


And, one more...


(Photograph © Gray 2007)


... yes, that's my NOTEBOOK being signed (Jess, you know the one I mean)

and, lastly here's a message for LEE MEAD

"I'll tell you again -
You were fantastic!
Thanks for the special memories."



Sue & Gray
xx

P.S. Apologies for shouting but Blogger is playing up (for a change!).


Umm, did I mention yet that I've met LEE MEAD? ;-)







5 comments:

Jessica Raymond said...

LOL! I'm glad you had such a wonderful time, Sue :) :) And that the notebook has gone to such good use!!

Jess x

Melissa Marsh said...

Wow, Sue! I'm so glad you made it to the show and had such a fabulous time. And you got to meet the star! How awesome is that? :-)

Sharon J said...

Oh, now I want to go, too! Can't though :(

Lee looks absolutely scrumptious in the photo in the post below. Ooohh.... it's enough to make a woman want to rip her knickers off!

Antoinette said...

Oooo I'm so glad you finally got to see Lee! He's amazing, isn't he?! Oh and if he is your next romance leading man, please add me as leading lady :)
Hmm... looks like he's lost weight, I hope he isn't working too hard!

Antoinette x

S William said...

Just wanted to say hi. What's new? It's been a while...