~ Join us on a journey of passion and adventure ~

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Romance, Romance, ROMANCE!

see HERE.

Still not a 'real' blog post but everything's happening/changing with our writing projects and

I don't want to jinx our plans by revealing them just yet.

Suffice to say, we've both totally fallen in love with writing romance and are LOVING every minute!

Hope all's well with everyone. When life is a bit less hectic on all fronts I really will get back to Blogging and visiting loads.

Lots of love,

Sue
xx

2 comments:

Jessica Raymond said...

Hope all's going well with the plans! FYI, I got tagged and passed it on to you. Sorry :)

Debs said...

I have to say I think William is heavenly. Best of luck with your NWS submission. I too am a member and I really must push on with my rewrite for it.