~ Join us on a journey of passion and adventure ~

Friday, December 19, 2008

Remembering...

Mistletoe Miracles


This is one of the (many) books I have inherited. It belonged to my Grandmother who died recently. I shared her love for Mills and Boon and in my early teens I used to love delving into her huge collection.

The bulk of my grandmother's books are still in boxes - yet this morning I came across Mistletoe Miracles sitting on the side table next to my sofa. Last night I finished the M&B I'd been reading and I'd planned to read the next M&B on my TBR pile (one that I'd purchased a couple of months ago).

Sitting here, looking at this Christmas book with the spine showing how well-read and loved it has been by my grandmother, I know I have to read it next. I know that I'm in for one emotional but enjoyable read and during this Christmas period I'm going to feel close to my nan...

3 comments:

Nell said...

That's a lovely book. You can't beat Betty Neels.

bloggingexperiments said...

Found your blog on facebook. Want to let you know that you have a typo in your blog name on facebook's NetworkedBlogs. Rpmance instead of Romance...

Nice blog, I bookmarked you. :)

Grover Clever said...

I'm also a Mills and Boon fan. Some of the books I have are either inherited or bought in 2nd hand shops. To think that I made a book report in one of the novels.