~ Join us on a journey of passion and adventure ~

Saturday, February 07, 2009

Here's where I'm/We're at...

Firstly, I'm still here (as is Gray). Secondly, we're both still writing, although I should say that I've struggled these past months with the written word.

I still have health issues, and I still struggle with them on a daily/hourly basis. BUT, I'm getting better about not being so hard on myself (some days, anyway! *vbg*).

The biggest change for me is that I'm no longer living a 'virtual' existence (i.e. on the 'net). I'm so busy getting to know fellow villagers, learning new crafts, writing, reading (and the list continues) that now, more than ever before, there's not enough time in the day.

For these reasons, I'm still here but more in spirit than 'real' time. I'm missing keeping up with the many friends I've made in the wonderful writing/reading communities, but the great thing is knowing that these friendships are still around as and when we 'bump' into each other whether in the 'virtual' or 'real' world.

So, that's where I'm at right now. Enjoying life in our new home, learning new crafts (currently these include weaving and encaustic art), and writing. I'm going to be working on ideas for the next story soon for my RNA NWS submission and when I've found the character inspirations I'll be sure to post them here.

Happy reading and writing everybody - and take care in whatever spectrum of weather you're experiencing.

Sue
xx

0 comments: