~ Join us on a journey of passion and adventure ~

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Busy Thursday

I really enjoyed 'Terminator Salvation' yesterday and I can't wait to read/post Gray's review *nudging Gray*. As always I loved Christian Bale and also discovered a new hero for future use: Sam Worthington. So, it was an afternoon well spent - I call it research. [vbg]

I'm still in the process of polishing the synopsis and chapter one, but I've calmed down a bit and decided not to rush it. I should be ready to send it off by the weekend at the latest.

My plans for today are:

  1. Phone and cancel health appointment for this afternoon.
It's one of those things that is just going through the motions and I don't want to waste a second more than I have to in a hospital waiting room. I've made a general appointment with my Gp for next week, and, imo that's all I need right now. Plus, I like my Gp which makes a huge difference.
2. Continue working on synopsis and chapter one.
I received a new book in the post yesterday (Molly's Millions by Victoria
Connelly) and it's become my carrot for when I've finished the above. It's also going a little way to cheering me up while I'm without the eReader.

3. We're having a change around in our lounge which will involve sorting out the DVD cabinet and moving it to make room for the sofa to go in different place. *Big Job*

I'm keeping everything crossed that my Reader will turn up in the move. I'm still not ready to give up looking for it.

0 comments: