~ Join us on a journey of passion and adventure ~

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I'm still here...

but may not be posting to this Blog for next week or so. Reasons for this are two-fold:

I'm busy finishing the Romance in time for my M&B editor appointment (two weeks Friday).

Healthwise I'm trying to be kind to myself so that I stay well enough for the RNA conference (two weeks Friday).

I'm also trying (and failing) to be chilled about both of these exciting events, but if you listen hard enough you'll be able to hear me: SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

I can't wait to meet a few of my friends for the first time - only then will I know I'm not dreaming. SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

See you again soon!

5 comments:

Liz Fielding said...

Good luck with the editor appt, Sue. Sorry I won't be at the conference to meet you. :(

Liz Fielding said...

PS, Clive Owen was born in the same village as my dh. A long time after, though...

Sue aka MsCreativity said...

Ohh, Liz. I'm sorry we won't get to meet too. But, on a positive not, I hope to make this the first of many 'writerly' events we attend. :)

Ooh, now there's a claim to fame! Obviously a village of heroes...;)

Sue aka MsCreativity said...

*note (grrr where's my internal editor when I need her?!)

Julie Cohen said...

Ohhh, I wish I could be there to give you another hug! Have a brilliant time and good luck with your appointment!