~ Join us on a journey of passion and adventure ~

Monday, June 15, 2009

Monday Woes

Well, what can I say? This is a different post to the one I thought I'd be writing.

Umm...how can I put this...Gray's a pain in the neck, oops that sounds too normal. What I mean is, Gray has a humungous pain in his neck!

A result of the gardening, moving furniture, and showing off on the Wii Fit, me thinks. His neck has finally given in. So, for the past hour or so I've been playing nursemaid and that's likely to continue for the foreseeable future.

However, Gray, being Gray, doesn't take to injury easily. Will he stay in bed? Nope. So, now that means he's being a pain in my neck except not in the usual way. No, this is much worse.

If anybody has any ideas/tips how we (i.e. me) can survive the day, and force the injured party to let me look after him (properly and not in his way!) I'd be very grateful.

Happy Monday!

0 comments: