~ Join us on a journey of passion and adventure ~

Friday, June 19, 2009

Summing up the week

All things considered, it's been a great week.

So long as Gray doesn't do anything too silly he's coping with his neck problems - as am I (we're still married!). He still has the odd twinge to warn him that he needs to be careful, but I'm pleased to have been able to use the situation as an example of how to listen to your body. :)

I loved working at the library but I can't help feeling a bit disappointed not to have gone at least once more this week. However, I'm happy that I've managed some quality writing, a few full days of 'normal' stuff that isn't normal for me, and some small achievements.

This morning I made sure I practise what I preach by having a 'duvet' morning (and listening to my body). I was pleasantly surprised when I later managed to finish the first scene of Chapter Eight, followed by a session on the Wii Fit. I fought my disappointment of not having achieved more writing, but healthwise it's not been a bad week at all.

How can I not have had a GREAT week when my Sony Reader turned up! I've been doinge lots of reading (although, as usual I'm behind with the reviews) including Saskia Walker's One Enchanted Night.

I'm currently enjoying a library book, Carole Matthew's It's a Kind of Magic, which is hilarious!

I'm planning on taking things easy tomorrow because I have a big day on Sunday: I'm picking up my ds and his girlfriend and bringing them back for the day. It will be his first visit in months and his girlfriend's first. I'm looking forward to it and hoping I won't be too fatigued.

I'm also hoping I'll be able to work some more on Chapter Eight tomorrow (even if it's in bed). All in all, a busy but good weekend. :)

Hope you have a good one too.

0 comments: