~ Join us on a journey of passion and adventure ~

Friday, June 12, 2009

Synopsis finished!

I'm thrilled to bits that I finished the dreaded synopsis yesterday. I usually prefer to avoid it until the book's finished, but needs must and all that. It wasn't as difficult as I'd anticipated - probably helps that I'm 3/4 of the way through the book and I more or less know where it's going. In fact, writing the synopsis has given me the excitement back for the story and I'm LOVING it again. :)

My hopes for today are:

(Edited to add: Mustn't forget to visit mobile library and renew book at 10.30.)
  1. Complete the edit/polish of Chapter One
  2. Remove corner cabinet and continue to make extra room in the lounge.
Pleased with what we achieved yesterday. Made a start on loads of decluttering and already the cottage feels more airy. Major downside of yesterday was still not finding my missing Reader. Still trying to remain hopeful that when we move some other things around today we'll find it. *Edited to add: Nope, no sign of Reader. :(

Trying to get the hang of Follow Friday's. Here's mine:
#FF: @bookslimited @1033fmlgr @saskiawalker @TrishWylie *

0 comments: