- This time last week I came down with a flu-type virus and I was almost paralysed by fear thinking that I'd be unable to go to the RNA conference.
- By the grace of God I was shaky but loads better by Thursday.
- By Friday morning I was consumed with relief to be leaving for the three hour car journey to Penrith.
- Had a lovely appointment with a Mills & Boon editor.
- The rest of the weekend passed by in a whirl of busy-ness.
Why magic? Because:
- I'm absolutely shattered in addition t0 'normal' chronic fatigue, yet (and this is the magic bit) I couldn't stay in bed.
- My brain is still busy unravelling the weekend's experience.
- Any minute I'll wake-up to discover it's all been a magical dream!
I just want to end this by saying a HUGE THANK YOU to my real-life hero for enabling yet another of my dreams to magically come true.