~ Join us on a journey of passion and adventure ~

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Treading Treacle

I'm getting a teensy bit fed-up now. I seem to go two steps forward and four steps back in my recovery from this latest ms health blip. I'm probably trying too hard, but how can I not? I'm b-o-r-e-d, and I don't agree with getting bored, which makes it all the more awful. There are so many things I want to be doing and life's too short!

Okay, rant over. Here's the plan:

I'm looking forward to receiving Gray's FINAL chapter on his historical - should be ready to be posted by Monday - YAYY! The only stress will then be hoping that the postal system doesn't let him down and meets the NWS deadline - but I'm not allowed to worry, so I'm not (well, I'm trying not to, anyway...)

Daughter is raring to go from being a 'live-in' guest to a visiting one. Three days and counting...

Son is...well, least said the better really. I have a mantra that I must remember to say more often (like every two minutes!) I shall not worry. I shall not worry. I WILL NOT worry. I'm still waiting for its effect to kick in.

I'm now off to make the most of my enforced 'rest' and dive back into my latest read: Jill Mansell's Rumour Has It which I have to say is helping me loads - it's laugh-out-loud funny and I'm loving it.

What's everyone else reading?

1 comments:

Glynis said...

Enjoy your rest. Lol I like your mantra, you do realise you will be saying it all your life, don't you? ;0

I am reading World Without End by Ken Follett and have Five Quarters of the Orange by Joanne Harris (author of chocolat), lined up and waiting.

I enjoyed my visit, Glynis @ http://www.glynissmy.com