~ Join us on a journey of passion and adventure ~

Monday, December 14, 2009

My last post for 2009

Just a quick post to say that with the time flying past so quickly, and with lots of commitments between now and the New Year, I'm being kind to myself and having as much rest as possible before writing up a storm in January 2010.

I have a book review scheduled to be posted every day this week on the other blog (read here). Gotta love Blogger for giving us the opportunity to be visible when we're not really here.

I'm making this my last blog post for 2009. So, on behalf of Graham & myself, we'd like to wish you all
A
FAB 
Christmas...

HAPPY 
Holidays...

and all
  
BEST WISHES  
for the coming year!

1 comments:

ninaharrington said...

Thank you Susan and the very best to yourself and Graham. I hope you have a wonderful rest and a healthy and happy holiday.
Love Nina.