~ Join us on a journey of passion and adventure ~

Monday, January 25, 2010

If at first you don't succeed...

keep trying until you do!

And trust me, I've done nothing but try...and try again...to return to normal-to-me life.

I'm pleased to announce that as of this morning I've officially returned to Kate & Matt's story -- YAYY! I'm determined not to jinx it so least said about the whys and wherefores the better. :=)

I've only made one New Year's resolution this year and that's not to make any! So far it's working. ;) That's not to say I've been lapse at wanting to achieve positive life changes, it's just that I'm approaching them with a different (and healthier) mind set. It's still early days but all things considered I'm feeling much more relaxed and happy. Me, laid back?! Long may this continue, please.


How has January 2010 been treating you? Have you made any resolutions? Are you keeping them? I'd love to hear from you.

0 comments: