For me, last year was a strange one:
- I enjoyed summer early [sunbathing & reading in garden] in March/April.
- Graham and I attended our first RNA conference in Penrith [July].
- Then, the middle to latter part of the year I was besieged with the MS rearing its ugly head [July-Oct].
- No sooner had I began to achieve an almost normal-to-me time [November] further stresses began to unfold finally resulting in my Mum's 'probable' cancer diagnosis two days before Christmas.
And now here we are in 2010!
I won't say I'm saddened to see 2009 behind us and I'm beginning this New Year full of hope and positivity.
- I pray for the good health of our families;
- work prospects for my teenage son and security for both him and his lovely girlfriend.
- I pray for the continued success for my daughter in her current East Asian studies;
- for some writerly success for both Graham and myself and all of our writerly friends.
- And most of all I pray to be given the strength to be a blessing to all my loved ones in whatever circumstances 2010 throws our way.
Wishing each and every one of you a blessed and peaceful 2010!