~ Join us on a journey of passion and adventure ~

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

FAB results!

WEDNESDAY


Writing: I've given myself the day off from working on my w-i-p today. I'm not disappointed with this decision because I was up and out very early this morning for a hospital appointment (which I will talk about in a minute). It might be a bit of a cheat, but I also consider writing blog posts, emails and networking to be part of my 'working' day, so all is not lost. :=)

Health: At 08.15 this morning I attended what I often refer to as my 'icky eye appointment' at the glaucoma clinic. My last appointment was only three months ago but because my eye pressures were high I might have been heading towards a glaucoma diagnosis.

For those who are new to this blog I'll briefly fill you in. Over the years with my MS I have experienced episodes of optic neuritis which has left probable nerve damage and scarring. In the nightmare that is MS many of my symptoms fluctuate on a daily/hourly basis so it's hard to pin down a definitive answer - hence the medical profession's inability to determine whether or not I've developed glaucoma.

I'm thrilled to say that today's appointment has shown an improvement to my vision field tests AND more importantly, lower pressures in my eyes. DoubleYayyy. This means that I won't need to go back for another SIX months (as opposed to the three). Triple Yayyy. :=DDD. I'm one happy bunny right now.


Wii Fit Weight-In: No change but that's fine with me. :D


Blog news: I came home to discover a long foreign comment on this and my review blog. The sender had also decided to become a follower of both. For the first time I've had to block a follower (thanks to Blogger's help this is easier than I'd anticipated) and I've also made the decision to take control for the time being by approving comments. Therefore, please be aware, that comments won't be visible straight away. But please don't let this prevent you from leaving one.

0 comments: