~ Join us on a journey of passion and adventure ~

Sunday, February 28, 2010

I'm Back

...for as long and as often as I can manage.

What an icky year this is turning out to be. 

M-i-L is still in hospital but is doing well and should be discharged as soon as her cough improves (Yayy - Thank You, God!).

My Mum has finally had her official diagnosis and has been told that her cancer is progressive :(. They're now unable to proceed with the original op that was planned and chemo will begin in the next 10 days (why they couldn't have started with this months ago before it grew larger instead of wasting precious months of faffing around, I have no idea). My faith is, as always, getting me through at the moment (again, Thank You God!).

I have some lovely news to share as well - my son and his lovely girlfriend are engaged!!! Mega congratulations to them :-D. 

My daughter is doing great at university. I'm missing her loads especially as we still haven't made it up to visit her since she left in August last year and that's unlikely to change in the near future. However, she'll be home for a week's visit during Easter. :D

Well, that's me all caught up. I'm not where I want to be with regards to networking etc. but I'm hoping to be back to writing from tomorrow - I soo need the escapism that Kate & Matt are offering ;-).

Happy reading & writing!

0 comments: