~ Join us on a journey of passion and adventure ~

Monday, February 22, 2010

Unpredictable Times Ahead

I'm going to make this as brief as I can out of respect for my hubby and his family, but at the weekend M-i-L was rushed to hospital. Alongside the awful primary MS, she is now fighting pneumonia, septicemia and goodness knows what else.

Top priority right now is looking after hubby - and myself - to ensure that we both remain strong. When I can focus on Kate & Matt's story I will be continuing with my revisions but on a much more flexible basis. I'll post updates on here as and when I can.

Before I go, I'd like to say a resounding thank you to our fantastic mates. We all met in a 'virtual' world a while ago and are now becoming great friends. It's amazing! Each and every one of you means the world to us, and we're so thrilled to have found you all. :=)

Right, off to do some writing.

Take care all.

2 comments:

Saskia Walker said...

I'm so sorry to hear about the family illness. Keep yourselves strong and positive. I'm thinking of you and sending good vibes your way. hugs!

Susan Rix said...

Thanks, Saskia - your words of support and hugs mean a lot. I'm hoping to get back to some kind of routine again soon. :)
xx