~ Join us on a journey of passion and adventure ~

Friday, March 19, 2010

A Heads-Up

Firstly, I'd like to thank everybody for their condolences and support during the past weeks - each and every message has been very much appreciated.

I'm going to endeavour to slip back into regular writing, blogging and tweeting soon. The difficult part will be finding the discipline required to write before escaping to the virtual worlds of FarmVille, Cafe World & Runescape!

My daughter is home from university for another week - which is another reason why returning to my normal-to-me 'working' routine won't fully happen straight away...then of course, it'll be Easter... Uh oh, all the excuses are already creeping up on me as to why I needn't put butt to seat & fingers to keyboard just yet.

But hasn't real-life always been the reason for preventing all of us from getting on with our writing? I'm happy that I'm recognising it for what it is - an excuse - because it fires up my determination to ignore it and knuckle down to the work(s)-in-progress.

  • Yes, I *will* be ready to submit Kate & Matt's story  in plenty of time for the NWS deadline.
  •  Yes, I *will* continue to work with Graham on his historical.
 and,
  • Yes, I *will* at least consider resuming my degree studies with the Open University in October but I'm going to be realistic and wait before I decide.

Oh, and by the way, has anyone else noticed that spring may have finally arrived?

WOOHOO!

0 comments: