~ Join us on a journey of passion and adventure ~

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Tuesday busy-ness

Well, my daughter is now safely back in her bijou apartment. I can't wait for a time when we can finally make it up to visit and share the gorgeous surroundings with her.

I failed Kate & Matt again yesterday in that I still haven't caught up with them. The main thing I'm aware of is that I want to give their story my best, and perhaps I'm expecting too much of myself too soon.

I'm back to my regular weekly appointment from today, and this morning will be taken up with taking a shower (I won't be wasting water *all* that time [big grin] but given the difficulties provided by the MS - with all the rests in between - I'm allowing myself plenty of time.

I also plan to do my share of the driving and [lowers voice to a whisper] if I can pull it off I intend to stop off and pick up a few goodies on the way home - especially given that today is a feasting day. Just don't mention it to Graham because he'll no doubt take preventative measures...

2 comments:

Glynis said...

I am so glad you posted today, I had lost the link to your blog!

I have been catching up on reading your posts. I am sorry you have had the pain of losing a loved one.

Susan Rix said...

Thank you, Glynis. Glad you've found me again. :)