~ Join us on a journey of passion and adventure ~

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Back to work with a vengeance!

It's taken me a while I know, but I'm getting there. I can't promise regular blog posts but I am going to endeavour to share our writing journey when possible.

Yesterday I finally created a new folder on my desktop for our new manuscript. This entailled bracing myself to archive my other folder relating to the contemporary manuscript. It was tough to let go of  but I live by the belief that no writing is ever wasted. Each & every piece of writing completed and unfinished is a learning curve. I'm never saying never on the contemporaries but I know that Graham & I working together on a Historical is a no-brainer. And yes, I'm even getting that familiar stirring of excitement as we create our characters.

I'm looking forward to joining them on their exciting journey. Come back soon when I'll be sharing their names and photo inspirations...

2 comments:

Glynis said...

Good luck with the new adventure!

Susan Rix said...

Thanks, Glynis! :) xx