~ Join us on a journey of passion and adventure ~

Monday, April 05, 2010

Taking a holiday...

from my laptop! I know, this is a first for me and trust me, it isn't easy - which is why I'm here on Easter Sunday writing this post that you won't see until umm...now, I guess. Hooray for post-dated Blogger.

I'm desperately hoping that this tactic will help prevent me from going into one of my relapses. If it doesn't? C'est La Vie. Even without MS it's fair to say that the events of the past months are starting to take their toll. Aside from the passing of my m-i-l my own mum is now coping with the dire side effects of chemotherapy...

The strange thing for me is discovering that I'm currently unable to escape to the world of my laptop. Whenever I get the urge to load it up, after a short while [so far, max 15 mins] I begin to feel very nauseous - almost like a travel sickness. I'm reading this as a sign that's telling me that I need a break from all things virtual.

So, in an attempt to embrace this sudden withdrawal from the people I love in this virtual world of mine, I'm looking at it as taking a holiday - a much needed holiday. Hopefully the sun will shine and I might even return with a suntan!!!

Watch this space...

0 comments: