I have a problem: you may have noticed that I've changed my background AGAIN. What is it with me? I can't seem to stop tampering. I love messing around with web backgrounds and templates even when I can't afford the energy (or the time) to tamper.
I think I know what's caused it this time around - my writerly change of direction. Never in my wildest dreams did I ever think that I'd be fully involved with writing historicals. Now I'm getting used to the idea and I can't imagine why I never thought of it before (well, that's not strictly true it was one simple, but crucial, word 'RESEARCH' that stopped me every time I dared to consider it).
My reason for this blog change is two-fold:
- I wanted a background that relates more to our writing genre and this is the closest I've found to suit an Anglo-Saxon setting.
- I wanted to streamline the content as far as I could to enable a faster download. I know of several people who might steer clear of this blog because they're on a slower connection or dial-up.
Yep, our first rough & dirty draft has begun...