~ Join us on a journey of passion and adventure ~

Monday, August 22, 2011

A Celebration!

Just popping by to say I'm thrilled that we've completed our current manuscript! Graham has it here right now, signed, sealed and ready to deliver BEFORE the RNA's NWS deadline ('cept the local post office doesn't open until tomorrow) and I'm under strict orders to STAY AWAY from it. 


This means it'll remain pristine when it arrives at its destination later this week (God and the Post Office willing). Did I already mention that we're ready BEFORE the actual deadline...Yes, I know, it's only just before but all the same...









3 comments:

Antoinette said...

Oh congrats!!!! That is awesome. You must be over the moon :)

Eileen Astels Watson said...

Susan, what a wonderful feeling you two must be experiencing. Congratulations!

Susan Rix said...

Thanks, Antoinette & Eileen. I'm currently at the 'questioning-after-submitting' stage - thankfully my hubby doesn't dither around as much I do!